I have a few of this steel ammo boxes to store stuff and recently I came up with the idea of labeling them using military-like stencils, I actually had to create them. Here is how to do it.
- Download a stencil font, for example Boston Traffic
- Type the text you want in any size you want
- Print it on paper
- Get stencil blanks
- Get spray adhesive
- Spray some adhesive on the backside of the printed paper and paste it over the film side of the blank stencil so that it can be easily taken off later.
- Use a utility knife to cut the words out carefully
- Once done, peel off the film from the stencil blank, now your stencil is ready to be sprayed
- Spray some paint on a surface to test it
I am very happy with the results I didn’t spend too much on this project and came out very well. Hope you find this useful.